|This long awaited book in FULL COLOUR contains a full and extensive analysis of the most successful team using the 3-5-2 formation in modern football. This tactical blueprint is explained clearly with supporting diagrams, notes and detailed descriptions.|
Juventus have won 4 consecutive Serie A league titles (2012-2015) which included an incredible 49 game unbeaten run. They scored 291 goals (1.91 per match) with a total win percentage of 72%. During this time they also won the Coppa Italia and reached the Champions League final in 2014.
THE SUCCESS OF JUVENTUS USING THE 3-5-2
Juventus are a very successful attacking team that focus on exploiting their numerical advantage at the back, patient build up play, pushing many players into advanced positions and finally creating and exploiting space in behind the defensive line.
There are 51 tactical analysis topics which have been used to produce 21 sessions (64 practices) including functional practices, opposed/unopposed zone play, game situations, transition games and small sided games.
This will enable you to coach your team to attack like one of the most successful teams in Europe.
Tactical Analysis Coaching Topic SAMPLES:
|A Chance for You to Learn the Juventus 3-5-2 System of Play, Tactics, Each Player’s Responsibilities, Positioning & Movement With Every Possible Phase of Play|
|This book includes:|
See full coaching topics below:
This Juventus 3-5-2 book provides a complete blueprint of the Attacking Phase, the Transition from Attack to Defence and the Transition from Defence to Attack. Discover exactly how Juventus played in these phases of the game, with the positioning and movement of the players in all possible game situations provided.
Session and Practice Topic SAMPLES:
- Dropping Back to Create Space, Quick Change of Direction, Receive and Finish
- Individual Actions of the Forwards to Create Space in a Dynamic Small Sided Game
- Making a Run On the Blind Side and Finishing in a Functional Practice
- Creating a Numerical Advantage Near the Sideline in a Zonal Game
- Receiving Between the Lines and Playing the Final Pass (Unopposed)
- Exploiting Space Between the Centre Back and Wing Back On the Strong Side (Opposed)
- Receiving Between the Lines and Quick One-Two Combination in a Dynamic Small Sided Game
- Creating an Overload to Receive Unmarked in Between the Lines (Unopposed)
- Quick Combination With a Lay Off Pass, Final Pass in Behind and Finishing (Opposed)
- Creating and Exploiting Space With Synchronised Movements and 3rd Man Run in a SSG
- Creating and Exploiting a Numerical Advantage Near the Sideline in a Functional Practice
- Balanced Positioning of the Attacking Midfielders and Defensive Reactions in a Transition Game
Meet the Author:
|I played for several teams in the Greek professional leagues. At the age of 29 I stopped playing and focused on studying football coaching. I have been head coach of several semi-pro football teams in Greece and worked as a technical director in the Academies of DOXA Dramas (Greek football league, 2nd division).|
I have written 7 other books including: FC Barcelona: A Tactical Analysis – Attacking and Defending. (English, Spanish, Japanese & Korean),
Analysing games tactically is a great love and strength of mine. I think teams have success only when they prepare well tactically.
I have watched Juventus in many of their league and Champions league matches for the last few years and all of them during the 2013- 2014 season. Over 1000 hours of research has enabled me to present a full tactical blueprint of Juventus with supporting training sessions in this book and the attacking book (other part of this book set).
The tactical analysis diagrams are very clear and simple to understand with supporting description and coaching assessments.
The sessions and practices are are presented with clear simple to understand diagrams supported with objective, description, coaching points and variations/progressions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to the Juventus 3-5-2 System of Play, Tactics, Each Player’s Responsibilities, Positioning & Movement With Every Possible Phase of Play!
- 232 Pages
- FULLCOLOUR Print
- 51 Tactical Analysis Topics
- 21 Sessions
- 64 Practices
- U14-Pro Level
Δείτε τα περιεχόμενα του βιβλίου στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο.