The Secrets Behind the Development Program for Pep Guardiola’s Methodology
This book provides you with a rare opportunity to learn the secrets behind the development program at Manchester City’s Academy for Pep Guardiola’s Methodology and game model.
Darren Bowman (former Manchester City U13, U14, and U15 Coach) has used his incredible experience to provide you with the full Manchester City Academy Program, ideal for all coaches who want to take this unique chance to develop players to world leading standards and improve your team’s performances with 17 Manchester City Academy Training Sessions (68 Practices).
Darren spent 9 years at Manchester City Academy, and worked with Rodolfo Borrell (Pep’s Guardiola’s Assistant Coach) during his time there, where they seamlessly integrated Pep Guardiola’s style of play.
Now you can learn and use the same Development Program, Methodology, and Training Sessions from Manchester City’s Academy!
In this book you can:
- Learn the Manchester City Academy Development Program and Methodology.
- Implement Manchester City’s key actions and patterns to develop players capable of playing for a Pep Guardiola team.
- Practice and apply Manchester City Academy’s exact game principles and training methods from Darren’s training sessions, which never change.
- Learn how Manchester City produce their highly successful, dominant, and consistent style of play with 17 Manchester City Academy Training Sessions (68 Practices).
High Profile Players Developed in the Manchester City Academy
Darren helped develop players such as Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jadon Sancho (Manchester United), Brahim Diaz (Real Madrid), Cole Palmer (Chelsea), and many more…
Manchester City Academy Game Principles:
- Play Your Position (the ball comes to you, don’t go to the ball)
- Short Build-up Play from the GK with Full Backs Pushed Up
- Possession with a Purpose – Create Overloads + Break Lines
- Midfielders Initiate Combination Play (Rotations)
- Control to Create Opportunities to Score
- Play Through the Centre (Penetration) and Wide (Crossing)
- Aggressive High Press to Win Possession Quickly or Force Mistakes
- Create Numerical Superiority in All Transition Moments in the Game
Learn How Manchester City Implement their Academy Program to Produce World Class Players
17 Training Sessions (68 Practices) Topics:
- Build-up Phase 1: Short Build-up Play from the GK
- Build-up Phase 2: Midfield Combination Play
- Build-up Phase 3: Finishing the Attack (Final Third)
- Pressing from the Front
- Defending in Midfield
- Defending Around the Box
The Development Program, Methodology, and the 17 Training Sessions (68 Practices) included in this book are all taken directly from Darren Bowman’s Manchester City Academy training sessions.
Manchester City Academy Practice Examples:
- Break Past Opponent and Play Final Pass in a Technical Triangle Drill with Finish
- Play Inside and Outside to Break the Line in a 3v3 (+2) Directional Possession Game
- Game Related Position Specific Attacking Overloads in a Functional Practice with Channels
- Pressing from the Front to “Set the Trap” in a Dynamic 6v8 (+GK) Phase of Play
- Break Lines and Create Attacking Overloads in a Position Specific 7v7 (+GKs) 2-Zone SSG
- Pressing from the Front & Defending Through the Thirds in a Multi-Zone End to End Game
Δείτε τα περιεχόμενα του βιβλίου στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο.