Coaching Philosophy and Practices
A Unique Opportunity to Learn from one of the World’s Best Coaches
|This fantastic new Louis van Gaal book in FULL COLOUR gives you the unique opportunity to learn from the man himself about his coaching philosophy.
The book is packed full of in depth interviews with Louis van Gaal describing his football philosophy. The topics included are:
The included 35 Louis van Gaal practices are from his time with the Netherlands, AZ Alkmaar, Bayern Munich and Manchester United.The Netherlands training practices in this book were observed at Quick Boys in Katwijk, at the Dutch training accommodation in Hoenderloo, in various stadiums across Europe, during the 2014 training camp in Lagos (Portugal) and in Brazil during the World Cup.
There were many of the same types of training, but the methodological progress was thought out and the coaching moments were increasingly detailed and demanding.
|Learn from one of the most successful coaches in world football
|This book includes:
See full contents below:
Practice Topic Samples:
- Timing of Movement in a Quick One-Two Combination Drill With Third Man Run
- 5 V 3 Awareness Time and Space Possession Exercise
- Collective Defending In an 8 V 7 Game Situation
- Positional Support Play in an 8 (+2) V 8 (+2) Possession Game
- Press High Up the Pitch, Win the Ball and Counter Attack in a 7 V 6 (+Gk) Practice
- Switch of Play, 1 V 1 Flank Play + Crossing and Finishing Practice
- Coaching Positional Roles to Build Up Play in a 6 Zone 8 V 8 (+Gk) Functional Practice
- Set Play: Wide Free-Kick – Timing of Runs and Finishing
|Louis van Gaal: Coaching Roles and Honours
All of the practices are are presented with clear simple to understand diagrams supported with objective, description, coaching points and variations/progressions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you unique opportunity to learn from Louis van Gaal about his Coaching Philosophy.
- 154 Pages
- FULLCOLOUR Print
- 35 Practices
- U14-Pro Level
PRE-WORLD CUP 2014 ANALYSIS: THE 3-5-2 / 3-4-1-2 FORMATION
PREPARATION AND TACTICS FOR THE 2014 WORLD CUP
HOW TO MANAGE THE DUTCH NATIONAL TEAM: THE THREE ASSIGNMENTS
LOUIS VAN GAAL NETHERLANDS TRAINING PRACTICES 2012-2014
LOUIS VAN GAAL TRAINING PRACTICES FROM AZ ALKMAAR, BAYERN MUNICH & MANCHESTER UTD
AZ ALKMAAR PRACTICES
BAYERN MUNICH PRACTICES
MANCHESTER UTD PRACTICES
DATA ANALYSIS AND THE PERIODIZATION OF FITNESS TRAINING
COACHING PLAYERS IN THE SITUATION & CREATING A ‘WINNING CLIMATE’
THE IMPORTANCE OF TACTICS AND PSYCHOLOGY
RINUS MICHELS & VAN GAAL ON THE FUTURE OF DUTCH FOOTBALL